Apna Tarap

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > How can we improve this website ?

Imtiaz

Dear Members,

AOA, This website a status symbol for all Tarap people. Every one can speak to improve this site.

First step from me, Local Tarap news should be added in this site, so all members maybe any where in world must be aware of the current situation.

Thanks,

Imtiaz Hussain (imtiaz_305@hotmail.com)

April 12, 2010 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imtiaz

AOA,

Waiting for your commits,

imtiaz Hussain (imtiaz_305@hotmail.com)

April 12, 2010 at 4:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ijaz Hussain Bukhari

yes brother i am far from my village but i can't forget time I spent there. this will be helpful to update myself about all news about Tarap

April 12, 2010 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ahmad Ali
Site Owner

Assalamo Alaikum,

I consider myself blissful to see my villager’ interest about their Tarap and awareness about it.

I will make it possible as soon as possible.

There are some ways to start this segment. Like, Some member would be empowered to post news about Tarap. We have to build a team which will consist of the people those live at Tarap or use to go to Tarap regularly and use to get awareness about Tarap News. I request to endow with any other suggestion or thinking about above mentioned.

Looking forward to hearing comments from your side,

Jazak-Allah

Apna Tarap

April 13, 2010 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ahmad Ali
Site Owner

Dear Member/ Viewers,

Assalamo Alaikum,

As members revealed the worthy suggestion to start "News Segment", I invite you all members to establish a team that is named as "News Team". For, it is requested to the members those wish to become a part of the this team' to make a reply to express their desires thereof.

These members will be empowered to post news under "News Segment".

Example http://apnatarap.webs.com/apps/blog/

Looking forward from reading reply from your side.

Jazak-Allah

Ahmad Ali

April 22, 2010 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imtiaz

Dear Ali,

Thank you for this new event. Thanks,

imtiaz Hussain

May 4, 2010 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Imtiaz

Looking for new suggestions for improvement as new members with ideas have joint us and looking for their contribution.

A good change will make it more interesting one and useful for Tarap & Tarapians.

Thanks,

Imtiaz 

July 1, 2010 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ahmad Ali
Site Owner

Dear Members,

We encourage you all to take interest about your this website to improve it more and more. So if you have any idea or suggestion kindly convey to us. We would try to get that to improve the website.

Regards...

--

Ahmad Ali

Administrator

Apna Tarap, a Village Website

January 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.